- Railway stations in Telfs-Pfaffenhofen or Ötztal-Bahnhof (20 km) - we pick you up for free with our hotel shuttle bus
- Main railway station in Innsbruck (40 km) - public bus to Obsteig or pick-up service by STERN (EUR 30.-)
- Travellers arriving by train will profit of a 5 % discount on the arrangement (only valid if confirmed with the reservation)
- Mobility package with free public bus, free mountainbikes, free hotel shuttles and E-Mountainbike and E-Car (for a fee).
- Free charging at the quick-charging-station for hotel and restaurant guests
- All types of plugs possible: Direct current (DC) with CHAdeMO and Combo 2(CCS), alternating current (AC) with Typ 2, but also power current and normal current.
from the west (Vorarlberg, Schweiz)
- Feldkirch direktion Arlberg (Tunnel) - take the Inntalautobahn (Inn valley motorway) A 12 in direction Innsbruck – exit MÖTZ/Obsteig - direction continue in direction to Fernpaß
from the north
- from direction Stuttgart/ Frankfurt: NO VIGNETTE required (no road charge to pay)!!
Füssen to Reutte – Fernpass – by-pass Nassereith – Obsteig
- from direction Munich/Garmisch-Partenkirchen: NO VIGNETTE required (no road charge to pay) and few traffic
Mittenwald – Seefeld to Telfs - over Mieminger Bundesstraße to Obsteig - direction Fernpaß
- from direction Nürnberg/ Würzburg:
Munich to Rosenheim to Kufstein – Inntalautobahn (Inn valley motorway) A12 –direction Innsbruck/Bregenz - exit Mötz/Obsteig (40 km after Innsbruck) - direction Fernpaß
from the south (Italy)
- Brenner motorway A 13 over the Brennerpass to Innsbruck – A12 Inntalautobahn (Inn valley motorway) direction Telfs – exit Mötz - Obsteig - direction Fernpaß
from the east (Austria, Germany)
- Kufstein – Inntalautobahn (Inn valley motorway) A12 direction Innsbruck/Bregenz - exit Mötz (40 km after Innsbruck) - Obsteig - direction Fernpass