Family Hotel STERN: Feeling like being at home
Family Hotel STERN Feeling like being at home
I take care of you. You take care of me.
Climate protection is part of every day life at STERN. Green electricity, recycling, enviornmentally friendly cleaning agents and reduction of packaging materials goes without saying. However, René Foeger pays special attention on using regional products. "We prefer to work with local farmers and producers. For a hotel of our size this is not that easy and requires a lot of attention to be able to guarantee the amount we need and the quality we promise at any time."
CO2 emissions that cannot be avoided are balanced with two climate protection projects
Every year we donate a considerable amount of money to a WWF project in the south of Vietnam for the conservation of the protected area of Xe Pian. Moreover, STERN supports a project for the conservation of local natural fruit orchards in Obsteig. The protection of the regional enviornment is not a PR campaign. STERN relys on an authentic, natural landscape. That is why René Foeger built a typical Tyrolean hay barn in the larch tree fields, where his guests can spend a night in the open air, only equipped with a sleeping bag and a picnic basket for breakfast. Mr. Foeger says: " In the morning, after spending a night in the hay barn, our guests may go on a Pick & Berry tour and lookd for wildly grown herbs, berries and fruits. In the evening, our guests may enjoy our new relaxing area "Under the Stars", where they might enjoy a magnificent view on the larch tree fields while lying on regionally produced relaxing beds."
At Sternchen-Club kids are having a good time
Of course, STERN also welcomes its little guests. Apart from the club house, a petting zoo, a kids bar and an adventure playground, kids may discover the area during little hiking tours and adventurous trips. There is the possibility to have a picnic at the rope bridge near Stams, have a barbeque at open fire and play near the little waterfall. STERN also offers nature-discovery tours to the larch tree fields that are guided by a nature educationalist. These tours do not only offer surprising discoveries for kids!
Family Spring, Summer & Autumn
Dates & Prices
April 20th to November 3rd 201
for 2 adults and 1-3 children (free of charge until the age of 11 years)
- in family room size L from € 67.- to € 93.- per adult
- in family apartment size XL for € 86.- to € 117.- per adult
Prices per day incl. all taxes, excl. regional tax. Children until the age of 11 years free of charge, children until the age of 18 years € 15.- per day.
- 8 days/7 nights STERN room in our family rooms or apartments
- 7 days nature half-board with breakfast, afternoon snack and 4-course menu at night
- 7 days ski pass at the adventure kids skiing area Gruenberg for the whole family
- 5 days nature kids program with treasure hunt, visit of a farm, geo-coaching, sports competitions, adventures in the woods and at the creek, archery, sleeping in a tent and adventures for the whole family with swimming, picnics and hiking tours
- nature discovery tour with a nature educationalist
- Hay Snoring with the whole family in the hay barn in the larch tree fields
- pony riding and horse riding near the hotel
- indoor playground with different games and activities
- petting zoo with ponys and little goats, as well as adventure playground with tree houses
- NEW! Herbs tour in the STERN garden and cooking class
- 5 days nature active program with e-bike-tours, rock climbing, nature hiking tours and other adventures
- PLATEAU Card with a lot of services and special offers
- NEW! Free transfer to/from the railway stations in Telfs or Oetztal
- free entry to the regional indoor swimming pools, open air swimming pool and swimming lake
- relaxing area "Unter de Sterndl'n" (Under the Stars) with impressive mountain view, larch wood sauna, relaxing beds and reading corner with iPads
Discover nature together - that's the theme at STERN. At some especially elected dates we offer an additional program. Without any suplements - for you as STERN guests. Alpine Sleepover at 2,000 m a.s.l. with tent and open fire place from 29.6. to 12.7. and Pick & Berry tours in May, Junde and September.
Familienlandhotel STERN • Rene Föger (Wirt) • Unterstrass 253 • A-6416 Obsteig (Tirol) T +43 (0) 5264.8101 • F +43 (0) 5264.8101-76 • email@example.com • www.hotelstern.at