What you must not miss at STERN!
- Alpine sleepover - a night at a mountain pasture in a tent near an open fire place (only 2 times a year)
- An evening with your loved-one in our relaxing area "Unter die Sterndln"
- Sunrise hiking tour with Petra – in winter with snow shoes, in summer with hiking shoes
- Try out Grandma's apple strudel (or even bake one with her)
- Hay Snoring in our hay barn in the larch tree fields
- Pick & Berry tours with Elfi and participate in a cooking class with our executive chef afterwards
- Ski tour up the Grünberg mountain and ski down in deep powder snow or jump into the cooling water of one of our mountain lakes (Piburger See or Blindsee) in summer
- Try our home-made products: mint aperitif, «almdudler» herbs lemonade, fruit jams, bread and many more
- Participate in cool activities during child care: dogsledge ride, rock climbing, archery, flying fox …
- Sit in the sheadow of our chestnut trees at our terrace „unter de Keschtn“ and enjoy a glass of beer
PS: Nearly all of these activities help you to improve your personal CO2 footprint - find details in the climate check-out
If you pack your bags don't forget to put in good shoes for nature and hiking, a backpack and some rainwear.