Nature as a Big Playground
We would like your children to experience the same childhood as the kids in one of Astrid Lindgren's books: enjoy nature, hide in the forests like little rascals and freely run across the fields.
And this idea is also reflected in the program we offer:
- NATURE Kids Program for children from 3 to 12 years (Mon-Fri, approx. 30 hours per week) with e.g. treasure hunt, visiting a farm, pony riding, glass-blowing, bread baking, felting, sports games, forest and river adventures, visit of a fire brigade, climbing, geochoach tours, archery, hay snoring, barbecue at open fire or ice-skating, dog sledge riding and building a snowman in winter.
- Activities for the whole family e.g. having a picnic, hiking tours (with a pony) or tobogganing
- Program for babies (6 months to 2 years, Mon-Fri 9-13) and small kids from 2 to 6 years when there are no school holidays (Mon-Fri, approx. 20 hours) with e.g. petting zoo, riding in a horse-drawn carriage, visit of a farm, tractor ride and pony riding.
- Kids lunch during the kids program at Sternchen Club
- Adventure playground with tree houses, a boulder wall, a huge spider net, sandpit and swings
- Big petting zoo with ponies, goats, bunnies and guinea pigs
- Handicraft work with felting or working with recycled materials
- Big lawn for football, basketball, table tennis or playing badminton
- Hay barn for hay snoring in the middle of our Lärchenwiesn fields
- Indoor playground with climbing area, handicraft and drawing corner, board games and watching movies etc.
- Baby package on request: cot, highchair, mobile baby phone, safety plugs, changing table, baby bath, potty and nappy disposal
- Rental of board games and DVDs, tips for family trips and rental of equipment (buggy, baby carriers, kids mountainbikes etc.)
- Babysitting on request (€15/hour)
See the following examples for a perfect STERN week: