FAMILY.Spring, Summer & Autumn
We are consistently working on clearly laid out, good value for money offers for our guests. Our main aim is that you get to spend plenty of time with your family outside in order to experience the alpine nature, be in touch with animals, live and breathe art and culture and all this with a generous helping of fun!
Spend your holidays together with the whole family: children, parents and grandparents will find the holiday package that best suits them. This is the best recipe to ensure an unforgettable family holiday in the Tyrol.
7 days NATURE.half-board + 5 days NATURE.Child Care + petting zoo + HAY.Snoring + NATURE.activities + FAMILY.Services
- 8 days/7 nights STERN.Guesthouse in family rooms or apartments
- 7 days NATURE.Half board with breakfast buffet, daily hiking snacks to take away and 4 course dinner of choice with the focus set on high quality nature-orientated (also organic) regional ingredients
- 5-day NATURE.Kids Program in the Sternchen Club for children from 3 to 12 years, also in English (incl. lunch). Treasure hunts, visits to a farm, pony riding, glass-blowing, bread baking, sports games, forest and river adventures, visit to the fire brigade and much more not to mention family adventures such as hiking, swimming or having a picnic
- Program for the older children with ALPINE.Sleepover, HAY.Snoring, horseback riding and climbing
- NATURE.expedition with nature-educators
- HAY.Snoring with the family in the haybarn
- Petting zoo with ponies, pygmy goats and bunnies
- Adventure playground with tree house, flight of birds, high seat and eagle nest
- Kids play room with many games and activities
- Alpine herbs tour in the STERN.Gardens with cooking afterwards
- 5-day NATURE.Active Program with ebiking, golfing and climbing, adventure and mountain hut hiking (all with guide and equipement
- NEW! Sunrise hiking tour with transfer and breakfast on the hut
for Euro 25,- per adult (with our mountain guide Petra)
- NEW! Fixed-robe climbing tour with introduction into climbing, transfer and equipement ... for Euro 35,- per adult (with our mountain guide Petra)
- PLATEAU.Card for all guests with great benefits and discounts
- Free transfer from railway station in Telfs or Ötztal
- Free entrance to the outdoor swimming pool in the forest or the regional indoor swimming pool
- Relaxing area "Under the stars" with impressive mountain view, wood-sauna, relaxing chairs and reading corner with new iPad
Here comes springtime ... May and June
- Blooming fields and snowy peaks
- Horse feeding, discovery day in the stables and pony riding with Sissi & Marie
- OUR GIFT: One night in the haybarn in the famous fields calles Lärchenwiesen
Summer in the mountains ... July and August
- Swimming weather and romantic thunder storms
- Barbecue evenings in the garden
- Free entrance to the outdoor swimming pool in the forest
Autumnal ... September and October
- Deep blue skies and pleasant temperatures
- Rutting season – guided tour with the local hunter
- Wild game-dining evenings with regional culinary delights
Fair prices for families
Supplement in parents room including half board, ski ticket for Kinderland Grünberg, child care and family benefits:
Up to 11 years free of charge (one child for every adult), up to 18 years Euro 15,- and older than 18 years Euro 30,- (all per day).
Singles with children may book double room S by paying supplement for single use. For upgrade to every larger roomtype there is a supplement of Euro 30,-/day.
The longer - the cheaper
Week holiday-makers are in the advantage! Their price reduces in some weeks. If you stay 14 days there is a discount of 5 %!
Frequent guests get 1% discount on arrangement price for each stay in the hotel (min 3 days). The discount is limited up to 15 %.
All prices are per person and day (on base of 2 persons). All price information given is in € and includes all services and taxes except the visitor’s tax which is compulsory in Austria and amounts to € 2.00/day per adult and has to be paid to the Tourism Association and is reserved for infrastucture and regional programmes (e.g. public bus, guided tours, golf, ebiking, swimming pool).
1 Erw + 1 K
2 Erw + 2 K
2 Erw + 2 K
2 Erw + 3 K