Regional, seasonal and home-made
Whether you sit in our chestnut tree garden or in the cozy snug: regional meals and seasonal specialities are our hallmark. One of our highlights is Grandma’s apple strudel.
- December 20th to February 2nd: Roast Weeks
- February 3rd to march 16th: Ancient Tyrolean Cuisine
- April 12th to April 26th:Easter Lamb Weeks
- April 27th to May 25th: Asparagus Weeks
- May 26th to July 6th: Alpine Herbs Weeks (pdf)
- July 7th to August 3rd: Tyrolean Alp Summer (milk & cheese)
- August 4th to September 14th: Mushroom Weeks
- September 15th to November 2nd: Wild Game Weeks
- Pony riding every weekend from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Petting zoo with ponys, goats, bunnies and guniea pigs
- Rent a Pony – do a trip on your own with a pony
- Big kids indoor playground with climbing wall, drawing corner etc.
- Big outdoor playground with tree houses and much more
Hot food every day from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Rest period from November 3rd to December 15th