Regional, seasonal and home-made
Whether you sit in our chestnut tree garden or in the cozy snug: regional meals and seasonal specialities are our hallmark. One of our highlights is Grandma’s apple strudel.
- December 19th to February 8th: Roast Weeks
- February 9th to march 28th: Ancient Tyrolean Cuisine
- March 29th to April 12th:Easter Lamb Weeks
- April 25th to May 24th: Asparagus Weeks
- May 25th to July 5th: Alpine Herbs Weeks
- July 6th to August 9th: Tyrolean Alp Summer (milk & cheese)
- August 10th to September 13th: Mushroom Weeks
- September 14th to November 7th: Wild Game Weeks
- Pony riding every weekend from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Petting zoo with ponys, goats, bunnies and guniea pigs
- Rent a Pony – do a trip on your own with a pony
- Big kids indoor playground with climbing wall, drawing corner etc.
- Big outdoor playground with tree houses and much more
Hot food every day from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Rest period from November 3rd to December 15th